Wednesday, July 7, 2004

Unrequited love

Ok nothing about the title. This suppose to be the title that Ling Hui thinks for the fiction story that we're going to write but I think it's awful. Don't you think so? Lol! I'm still working on the story. Hopefully, it'll be done soon. While typing the story I do a silly animation gif...Lol!



Anyway, Xiao Gang seem to like Pei Yun more and more but Pei Yun refuse to show her love for him. Hm... I hope they can be together one day. I give my formost blessing to them ;) Never see such devoted man before. Haha! I told Xiao Gang to do something for her. Hehe! Shnn...This will be a secret between me and him. Lol!

Can't remember what happen in school. I only know that I'm keep writing the story non-stop. Lol! Hm... It's quite amazed that I'm not tired during the Chem practical. I thought I am but the moment the practical started... I am not! Hehe! Mrs Tan praise me! Lol! Because I did the right way to test for carbon dioxide! Hahaha!

No comments: